Summer Program of our Guided MTB Tours (June 13th - Sept 11th 2022)
Summer in Majorca gets pretty hot. The trails are dusty and sandy, which means you'll require even more strength, endurance and a higher skill level to master the tours. That is precisely why we've adapted our tour program for our guided mountain bike tours to summer conditions.
What is meant by "adapting the program to the conditions"?
We have selected the tours with the most shady forest trails and we adapt our tours to the needs and wishes of the group! Also the time to start the tour will vary if wished, so that we can enjoy the early hours with cooler temperatures.
On all guided rides we take a coffee break in a typical Mallorcan Café (food/drinks not included in the price).
Find out about our LEVELS here.
What to bring to your ride:
- Deposit for the bike, ID and Insurance Card
- money for coffee/drinks
- sunscreen(!!) Yeah, we know you Brits don't fancy it, but please do yourself the favour ;-)
- protective gear, if you wish to wear it.
Please find our tour prices here.
All CAMIBIKE tour prices include:
- Professional guiding by certified full-time guides in English and German
- Helmet (obligatory)
- Gloves (optional)
- Water, cereal bar and nuts.
Please click here to book your mountainbike tour with us!